UGH these have to be the most fattening addictive Brownies EVAHH! I used to make these for New Life Youth Get togethers (yeah, it was my One dish that I could make).
I ate one (ok, I ate two) and it brought back some good ?? year old memories.
Nynah Beth had one.. with her nightly milk. :) Yummy
1 pkg. Brownie Mix (I used Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate)
1 pkg. Miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 c. Creamy Peanut butter (I use Smucker's Yumm)
1 tbsp. butter
1 1/2 cup Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal (Yes, it matters)
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Spray or grease 13x9x2 bottom of pan.
- Bake brownies following package directions for original recipe.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on hot brownies.
- Put back in the oven to melt the marshmallows.
- Combine chocolate chips, creamy peanut butter and butter in medium saucepan.
- Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted. Add rice cereal; mix well.
- Spread mixture over marshmallow layer.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Try not to eat more than one... ;)