Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Marshmallow Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Brownies : )



UGH these have to be the most fattening addictive Brownies EVAHH!   I used to make these for New Life Youth Get togethers (yeah, it was my One dish that I could make).  
I ate one (ok, I ate two) and it brought back some good ?? year old memories.  

Nynah Beth had one.. with her nightly milk. :)  Yummy


1 pkg. Brownie Mix (I used Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate)
1 pkg. Miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 c. Creamy Peanut butter (I use Smucker's Yumm)
1 tbsp. butter
1 1/2 cup Kellogg's Rice Krispies
  cereal (Yes, it matters)
  
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°
  2. Spray or grease 13x9x2 bottom of pan.
  3. Bake brownies following package directions for original recipe.
  4. Remove from oven. 
  5. Sprinkle marshmallows on hot brownies. 
  6. Put back in the oven to melt the marshmallows.
  7. Combine chocolate chips,  creamy peanut butter and butter in medium saucepan. 
  8. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted. Add rice cereal; mix well.
  9. Spread mixture over marshmallow layer. 
  10. Refrigerate until set. 
  11. Try not to eat more than one... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Those look yummy!! Nynah is really into them!! lol..so cute!

    ReplyDelete