Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mars & Venus


So now it is 12:30+ at night and it seems that this is the time that I get the urge to blog.  Or is it the time Nynah finally goes to sleep??...either way....I'm Baaaaackkk.

Today Shaun was off of work and it was WONDERFUL!!! He has been working 2 jobs over 65-70 hours a week. Right now he doesn't have a constant set schedule so our lives are very up in the air.  Tonight he gets up at 2 and works from 3-3...but more than likely that 3-3 will end up being 3 am to ??.  

(Shhhh a little secret) Shaun doesn't read my blog and so I can say ANYTHING about him...Rahhahah ::EVIL LAUGH:::.  
Ok ..here goes.....

I LOVE my husband -soooo much.  No, he isn't perfect and yes he makes me madder then a wet hen...but God really knew what he was doing when he put us together (well duh, Amy).

 This is me...

And this is Shaun.....

"Amy, that is not a logical conclusion."  


Anyhoo...I had to share that piece of information along with the photos about myself and my husband...




No comments:

Post a Comment