Shaun loves this and I thought I should post it for all of the wives who may need an appetizer for the guys (or women) who love spice.
- 3 Cups of Chicken cooked and pulled
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch (or Blue Cheese) dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's, Louisiana etc...) OR to taste ;)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar (or cheddar mix) cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box of favorite crackers
- Spray 9x13 dish with Pam and Preheat Oven to 350.
- Mix chicken and hot sauce in a bowl, until mixed through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch (or Blue Cheese) dressing stirring until well blended. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a glass pan. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers. ENJOY :)