Friday, February 10, 2012

Chocolate Pecan Fudge

Chocolate Pecan FUDGE

FUDGE-A-LICOUS!!


Yes - this is fudge...and I <3 it sooo much....know why? Because it is the EASIEST FUDGE I have made...know why else?  Because I made it in the Microwave!!!

Ahh I LOVE EASY!!

 
1/2 Cu. Butter (1 stick)
3/4 Cu. Cocoa (I used Toll House) 
4 cu. confectioners' sugar
1.5 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. evaporated milk
1 1/2 c. pecan pieces (I used more than normal recipes)
Instructions:
 
Microwave butter or margarine in glass mixing bowl until melted (Aprox. 1.5 min). Add cocoa; stir until smooth. Stir in confectioners sugar and vanilla; blend well (mixture will be dry and crumbly). Stir in evaporated milk. Microwave on high for 30 to 60 seconds or until mixture is hot. Stir until smooth; add pecan pieces.  Then Place in 7.5 or 8" pan and place in the 'fridge for at least an hour...ok I didn't wait that long that is why mine was a little more crumbly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment