Monday, March 5, 2012

Must have MORE mexican Chicken

I made this and tasted it...and thought to myself...it is ok...but about a min later I was like hmmm I REALLY like how this tastes..I want more ;)

Chicken Recipe
    2 lbs chicken breasts (chicken Tenderloin was used)
    1 box of organic Chicken Stock (I used Kirkland)
    1/4 cu Balsamic Vinegar dressing (I used Maple Grove Farms)
    2+ Cloves of Garlic
    1 Tbsp. chili powder
    1 Small tomato Paste (I used Muire Glen)

  Onion Powder &   
Garlic Salt (to taste)

Boil chicken in the Organic Chicken Stock until it has turned white. Then shred the chicken while in pot add spices and simmer for 2 hours until the stock has been absorbed/evaporated.  This can be used in several different dishes.

Sooo yummy!  especially with Cheddar Pepper jack Cheese, sour cream and salsa on a soft or hard taco shell or the Tostito's whole grain chips as nacho's.

Shaun and Nynah LOVE this and we used it for 2.5 meals!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds sooo yummy and easy enough that I could make it!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, you know I am ALLabout easy especially with my Hyper Nynah running around making life crazy lol

    ReplyDelete