- 2 lbs. Pork Roast or Tenderloin (I used an Onion Garlic pork roast because they were BOGO)
- 1 16 oz jar Salsa Verde -(Pace Lime Cilantro was the most reasonably priced)
- 1 4 oz. can diced green chilies
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Spray Crock-pot or slow cooker with Cooking Spray.
- Sprinkle the tsp. of ground cumin on top of the pork roast and rub it in
- Pour jar of Salsa Verde over pork roast.
- Sprinkle the diced green chilies over the roast
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Shred pork and stir back into the sauce
|My Pork Nachos Prior to melt|
|Shaun's Soft Taco with Salsa|
This can be used as the meat for nachos (How I ate mine for 2 days), Soft tacos (this is what Shaun did with whole wheat tortillas, cheese, sour cream and Salsa), or just as a main meat dish with other veggies on the side.