OHH, MY YUM!
I created a recipe for this through several other recipes on food.com & allrecipes.com.
The hubby said that these were so yummy they could cause world peace ;-D
Muffin Tin onion-cheese biscuits:
2 1/2 cups all-purpose self rising flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 stick of butter (salted)
1/2 cup of dried onions
1 dash of garlic powder
1 dash of onion powder
1 cup of Colby Jack cheese
1/2 cup of mayo (I'm a Hellman's or Duke mayo girl)
1 and 1/4 cup cold 2% milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grease one 12-cup muffin pan (2&1/2-inch size).
3. In large bowl combine flour, sugar, onions, garlic powder and onion powder.
4. Cut butter into thin slices and add to dry mixture.
5. Using your hands or a pastry cutter, combine the butter with the dry mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
6. Stir in milk, with a spoon or fork, then add cheese and mayonnaise.
7. Stir only until flour mixture is moistened.
8. Batter will be thick and lumpy.
9. Spoon into muffin cups, dividing evenly between all 12 cups.
10. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
11. When done, remove from muffin pan immediately to keep it from sticking.
Several days a week my mornings are great so I have learned to cook early and lots so that for the next day I will have homemade food available. NEXT.... my fave Crock Pot Recipes...